Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog post #6

1. What was your favorite Geology topic this year? Why?

My favorite thing about that section is the vocanoes. The reason being is that the way they work and how the lava flows it looks like you can touch it and it would feel like gooey slim. Or at least i wish i could.

2. What was your favorite Meteorology topic this year? Why?
My favorite part was the hurricanes, tormadoes and thunderstorms. i like these because i love the rain and hurricanes and tornadoes just fasinate me with their destructive power.

3. What was your favorite Astronomy topic this year? Why? (Include a picture for #1, #2, OR #3)
My favorite topic was black holes. Its amazing how we can observe them but we cant get very close to observe them.
 
4. What grade do you think you earned on the Final Exam? What did you do to prepare? Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?
What ever grade i made is what i deseve. I study hard and every night. I do wish i looked over the practice exam more.

No comments:

Post a Comment